BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any kind of interest out there for Mic-O-Pegs. model K120?

Santa came early, picking up a new 14 K1600 today !:dance:

my 07 LT is gone now, but I kept the pegs. Dealer didn't know what they were.

Here is a web site that shows exactly what they look like.

ridingiswonderful.com - Models K12N & K12O (BMW K1200LT)

model K120 on left side of page- they are the newer variety.

also have a "ram" cup holder...mounts in that forward hole thats on the hand grips.

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I did :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have several pvt messages I am going thru. now

Shipping to UK well I'd rather not but I can.

It is a costly affair for shipping.

send me a pvt email. I am answering on first come 1st serve basis

Thanks

ps for those that haven't had em;
I enjoyed the mic-o-pegs, they were a excellent fantastic alternative position for my legs, knees to the bike standard pegs position for getting your legs stretched on the long rides. they are not something you want to have your feet on if you are leaning over very far on the curves. it will scare the heck out of ya when your heal touches the pavement at least it did to me.

hardest part mounting them is the making the underside notch which doesn't show the least amount from any top veiw.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'm trying to do pics for the first time....It worked.

Ram cup
1st pic was on top of my tractor and then found out camera needed batteries. Brought em in and took the next two..The silver stud on the cup holder is designed/machined to go in that misc hole on your hand grip body. there is a threaded piece with a couple washer a nut and a nylon loc nut all stainless steel material.

mic-o-pegs
each side has three bolts clamps on your crash bar
ref this we site left side 120 style;
ridingiswonderful.com - Models K12N & K12O (BMW K1200LT)

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm confused. Why the photos? If you want to sell the stuff, why don't you answer a pm with a request for the price? You mentioned you had multiple PMs, so just sell them to someone who PMed you. It's not eBay. I didn't PM you and ask for photos, I asked for prices.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad you asked that question. When I first put this in, I was wondering about the interest in them. I didn't figure on being a little under the weather right now with a head cold. My apologies.

I even deleted (one) message, I'm sorry to say, before I knew what I was doing, trying to delete the 1st one that bowed out. So if you didn't receive a message from me. Try again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regardless;
All though the people who wanted the mic-o-pegs thought my price was to high they didn't come back with a counter offer, I have come down.

Right now they are still up for grabs.
My price for em right now includes free shipping to us.

If they go overseas to UK I must investigate the price of shipping, the duties/customs fees and the tariff (if any) of it.

prices
I am asking $150 for Mic-O-Pegs and we can try it here with posts if you like

$28 for the cup.---- sale pending but waiting on reply
Jim

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cup holder sold

·
Registered
49 Posts