BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have been very busy (and lazy) so I haven't had time to do a proper ride report for my recent ride in Mexico. I have attached a draft of an article written by one of my fellow riders that we hope will be published in the MOA. He has done a much better job that I could.
I'm not supposed to post the article until it gets published sorry...had to remove it for now...
I now have about 1000 pics that the guys have sent here -

www.sealec.com/ted

Check it out:)

Reactions: heywood

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pics. Looked like a great trip til I read the story! Sounds like a great road for a couple of CR250's.
Thanks for posting the story, made my rather boring rainy friday afternoon exciting.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
humplatch said:
Great pics. Looked like a great trip til I read the story! Sounds like a great road for a couple of CR250's.
Thanks for posting the story, made my rather boring rainy friday afternoon exciting.
Thanks. The story focuses on some the challenges we faced, but we really did have an AWESOME time and I would do it again in a New York minute!!! Life wouldn't be much fun without a little adventure:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
What a spectacular photo essay of your trip. I almost felt as though I was along for the ride.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jfredriksson said:
What a spectacular photo essay of your trip. I almost felt as though I was along for the ride.
Thanks John, I'll have more up there next week:D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bigfoot.nolan said:
Looks like fun, You ride a GS? Could the ride be Done with a LT?
There are very few paved roads in Mexico. Not a place for LT's. The main highways like Hwy 1 in Baja are paved (usually) but that only gets you to the biggest towns like La Paz and Cabo. There is much better stuff if you can get off the pavement...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts