1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Tires

There are lots of opinions about tires if you look in the Tire forum or just do a search, but since you asked... I have used both the 880s and BT020 Bridgestones. The 880s seemed to make the bike a little more sensitive especially at low speeds, but overall handling is excellent. :) Take the time to read up on them here because opinions do vary considerably.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but I guess I'm curious about the "VB" abbreviation. It's not the same as the recommended. Guess I"m missing the boat on something. Do all ME880's the correct size rate for the LT?

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
correct tires, but..........

DaFlake said:
The VB indicates "reinforced" and it is definitely specified for the K1200LT.
As I understand it the "V" is for speed(149 mph) and the "B" is Bias. Both of which I want on my LT.

Maybe I miss read something...............or it's my age and I have forgotten what I read in the past.

·
Registered
353 Posts
vernvernvern said:
As I understand it the "V" is for speed(149 mph) and the "B" is Bias. Both of which I want on my LT.

Maybe I miss read something...............or it's my age and I have forgotten what I read in the past.

Yeap, Thats it :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

1 - 10 of 10 Posts