• Joe is huddled in his music studio and forgot about post number 5,000

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Joe broke his keyboard and now can only "click" and browse the website

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • The moderators have cut-off Joe's posting priveleges

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Joe is waiting for us to beg him to grace us with a post

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Joe is working very hard to come up with a post to meet the expectations he set

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Fellow members have located Joe and are physically restraining him from posting

Votes: 43 44.8%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been about a week since Joe posted THIS with post number 4,999

Since then, silence. Not that I'm complaining ;) , but the lack of "noise" is a bit....:confused:

I thought I'd ask everyone what their opinion was as to why post number 5,000 just hasn't happened yet.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RaffyK said:
Joe quit, sold his bikes and bought a GoldWing
That's right! He already has one of those stuffed bear all those Gold Wingers have :D

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveDragon said:
I think Joe took some Ex-Lax in addition to his Prozac and he can't get off the pot, but he feels good about it.

What do you think?
:p

I should put that in the poll ;)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Joe who? :p

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
waiting on 5000...:)

Go JOE Go!

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
I think Joe is sitting back and having a GREAT laugh at our carrying on! I have no doubt he will have the last laugh on all this...

Perhaps his 5,000th post will just be one word...

Any ideas?

·
Registered
666 Posts
I Think Joe caved in and got either the K1200S or ZX-14 and is off zipping about !!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
He is running out of words for that big post...
:) ;)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
He is Messenger13 ..Maybe hes doing some God work and no internet access at the house of the lord

God please dont strike me down for this...its just a joke !! :)

·
IBR# 366
16,563 Posts
I think he's just laughing at y'all. He was online two hours ago . . .

Either that, or he's just giving me a chance to catch up. Only 773 posts to go. :D

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I think it's the teddy bear; the wing with the airbag! Literally! LOL. Love y'a man.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I think he has been busy typing for the last few days. His post will be so loooooog that it will freeze up this site for a week!!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Thinkin Joe's hopein we are thinkin he's broken .....

·
Registered
467 Posts
He Can't!

Heard through the grapevine that Joe is OK. Just a little "indisposed" right now. Seems that members of this site (bout 20 or so , Joe is a big boy ya know.) have physically restrained him and tied him up with about five rolls of gaffers tape. I guess you could say he's huddled up in his music studio. His keyboard is broke and taped to his backside so's he can just sit on it. Yup, that's what I heard. :D

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
BillyOmaha said:
It's been about a week since Joe posted THIS with post number 4,999

Since then, silence. Not that I'm complaining ;) , but the lack of "noise" is a bit....:confused:

I thought I'd ask everyone what their opinion was as to why post number 5,000 just hasn't happened yet.
Joe is waiting on me to catch up with posts.. 4023 to go...therefore I been posting for three years, therefore based on that scientific bases , Joe will post again sometime late November 2017....stay tuned ;)

·
IBR# 366
16,563 Posts
Nope, I've figured it out. He's sold the LT, sold the Ninja, and has gotten ahold of a K1200GT prototype. He claims it's more fun than both of his old bikes put together, but I think he's preparing to best us all at Road Atlanta during next year's CCR. Through great hardship and severe cunning, I've managed to snag this spy shot as proof:

Heck, he's even saved lots of money getting rid of all his excess riding gear. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts