BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Merry Christmas to all- and to all, no breakdowns, no get offs, and may your roads have proper number of twist!!

PS...photo -- This is the only white stuff we'll see.!!
Presently 70 degrees.
Merry Christmas David and family.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The same from over the Pond from Germany.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Weather over here is unusual warm 10 - 15 °C but a little wet once in a while.
Even in the Alps no real snow is green everywhere.

Manfred

·
Registered
248 Posts
Merry Christmas to all- and to all, no breakdowns, no get offs, and may your roads have proper number of twist!!

PS...photo -- This is the only white stuff we'll see.!!
Presently 70 degrees.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Like you I am loving the South Carolina temperature, except for this lousy rain we are getting now at 70 degrees. Ride safe and have a wonderful New Year.
Leon

·
Registered
787 Posts
Happy holidays and a safe and happy New Year to all. It has been warm so far and will be 71 degrees tomorrow in eastern Pa and it should be in the thirties. Lots of rain but I want to ride until old man winter finally decides to show up maybe into January at this pace. After the last couple of bad winters a mild one would be nice.

This is what I want for Christmas, please Santa please.
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww129/lplayle/santa.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Merry Christmas!

No white Christmas in N. IL, 57F (14C) today.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Happy holidays and a safe and happy New Year to all. It has been warm so far and will be 71 degrees tomorrow in eastern Pa and it should be in the thirties. Lots of rain but I want to ride until old man winter finally decides to show up maybe into January at this pace. After the last couple of bad winters a mild one would be nice.

This is what I want for Christmas, please Santa please.
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww129/lplayle/santa.jpg
And a Merry Christmas to you, but I gotta tell ya, that looks an awful lot like the naughty list to me....:rotf:

Mark:bmw::bmw:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like a green Christmas this year in Illinois. I think I will go Christmas shopping on the bike today and that is not something that I get to say......almost ever!

Merry Christmas to all and a happy and healthy holiday season

·
Registered
794 Posts
Remember - It doesn't matter how beautiful she is, there is a guy who is tired of dealing with her.
I have been really lucky the last 25 years with my wife. She has aged well and I don't need to buy a HD so she can fit on the back seat.

Here is my house to get you guys in the spirit.
KillBoy flew his drone over. He gave me a ton of footage, I just need to edit it.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
275 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! Have a safe New Year's Eve.
I tried to post some real snowy Christmas morning pics, but my file size is too large even for one pic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts