BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pause this busy time of year to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas!

As I look back over 2010, I think of the many good friends we have lost. I count my blessings for the many friends I have made through this site and at our RTE's and for the strong friendships and bonds I share with some of you. While several of us battle job loss, illness and everyday struggles, I hope that we all take a moment to stop and count our blessings . . . there are ALWAYS some there, no matter our circumstances. As we spend time with family, eat to much, get caught up in the hustle and bustle let's remember the true gift of the Season - Jesus!

With love to you all.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wow....well said. :thumb: Back at ya and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Very well said indeed. Sammie & I are very blessed to have all we do , Health, Love, family & friends. All too many to count. Yes Jesus "IS" the reason for the season. Here's hoping everyone a very merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

·
Registered
371 Posts
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I am thankful for many things and one is the friendship, sharing, fun, laughter and prayers that you gave this year.

Caroline and I are looking forward Christmas with family and enjoying it like never before.

Mark

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too Gina...............and many more..............Thank you for your sentiments and do 'B-Safe' out there............. :cool:

·
Registered
493 Posts
The Pie Princess has again said it all..

For our sure and certain hope is in the LORD.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Merry Christmas from the in-laws house in Burleson, Tx! Yahoooooooo! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts