BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you BMW dudes out there. I wish each and everyone of you a truly prosperous and totally happy 2011. May your rides be filled with the same joy I feel everytime I take my LT out of the garage, start her sweet engine and head out on the highways and byways.
May you be safe in all weathers wherevery you are. And may you never lose the pure feeling of unbridled fun that come with riding a really great motoorcyle.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
929 Posts
gpolakow said:
To all of you BMW dudes out there. I wish each and everyone of you a truly prosperous and totally happy 2011. May your rides be filled with the same joy I feel everytime I take my LT out of the garage, start her sweet engine and head out on the highways and byways.
May you be safe in all weathers wherevery you are. And may you never lose the pure feeling of unbridled fun that come with riding a really great motoorcyle.
Enjoy.
Couldn't have said it any better myself...:thumb: To all of you and yours... Happy Holidays from the Moss clan.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
It is a bit early but... Merry Christmas to all!!!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Merry Christmas from sunny Kissimmee, FL, where I'm relaxing by the campground pool at 71 degrees! :D

So as not to make my neighbors to the north feel too bad, it was 42 this morning.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Lee510 said:
Merry Christmas from sunny Kissimmee, FL, where I'm relaxing by the campground pool at 71 degrees! :D

So as not to make my neighbors to the north feel too bad, it was 42 this morning.
Merry Christmas to all, except Lee! :histerica

I am jealous of the 71 degree temps :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts