BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed a "sticky" message in the main K1200LT thread.
It's a google map that you can subscribe to and literaly put yourself on the map.
Nice idea if you would like to know where some of the other LT riders are from.

Here is the link to the thread http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1259

·
Registered
820 Posts
I must be doing someting wrong. I clicked on the site and in name i put Dez. and in city i have tried typing in Townsville , Townsville Australia, 4817, and 4812 for post codes. I clicked on the box that said i lived outside USA and still nothing. I keep getting told this error "Invalid City - please try again"

4812 is the main townsville post office, 4817 is my closest at Kirwan.

If anyone out there can help, id love it.

In the shout out part id like this added "2001 Mauve K1200LT, many extras and mods going on all the time"

Thanks.

Forget it.

It finally worked.
It took a few minutes for the web site to load the aditional towns and it finally recognised townsville.

Cool.

Im the furtherest north so far.
Wonder who will beat me to being the furtherest north?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very kewl indeed! Dez, I'm the furtherest south thus far and if I can count my time in Antarctica...I don't think I can be beaten (laugh). It would be great if all of those downunder marked their position!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Onions,
I will let you count your time in Antartica if you let me count my time in Mount Isa, all 26 years of them. I recons i would be the most inland/isloated if that were the case

1 - 4 of 4 Posts