BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this is the wrong Forum to post this note, but I am doing it anyway. I really forget when I last contributed to the Forum, but today I renewed my contribution, and I just wanted to say that my annual contribution to this forum is the best money I have ever spent!!!! I would venture to say the knowledge I have gleaned from the contributors to this forum has been invaluable, and the money it has saved me is in the thousands. It certainly exceeds what I have donated. I would encourage everyone who comes her to at least make the minimal donation. BTW, I have no other interest in the web site, not a director or anything like that.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
jrlakin said:
Perhaps this is the wrong Forum to post this note, but I am doing it anyway. I really forget when I last contributed to the Forum, but today I renewed my contribution, and I just wanted to say that my annual contribution to this forum is the best money I have ever spent!!!! I would venture to say the knowledge I have gleaned from the contributors to this forum has been invaluable, and the money it has saved me is in the thousands. It certainly exceeds what I have donated. I would encourage everyone who comes her to at least make the minimal donation. BTW, I have no other interest in the web site, not a director or anything like that.
Thank You James from ALL the many folks who help make this site what it is.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

·
Registered
910 Posts
FWIW, I just upgraded to the UNOBTANIUM level. I guess that means I need to re-up my subscription in .00000007234 m/s... Oh darn...

Lots of knowledgeable minds here and great friends as well.

Well worth the coin.

And THANK Y'ALL for being here.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Yeah, another one who was thinking that my membership should be coming up soon so I clicked on the big "Donate Now" button to see and it has been up for a year. Opps...
Anyway...I am back where I should be. Lots of GREAT folks here and I even plan my vacation to see them!
Worth the money so if you are sitting on the fence, just click the button.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
katnapinn said:
Do I see another CCR in your future?? Like maybe Boise?? :D
Ooooooo, I guess if you will be there, I will also.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just paid. Always meant to but never got around to it. I've gotten so much good info here that I'm starting to wrench a little and really enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Sent my $$ yesterday. If you haven't donated yet and you're on this site, what are ya waiting for?? Your investment gets paid back many times over in enjoyable trip report reading, technical assistance, political discussions, humor, etc. Where else can you get all this for just pennies a day?? Go on now, quit procrastinating and PUSH THAT BUTTON! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,401 Posts
Been donating for years - best deal ever!!!

There is no reason for not donating as this
is your site and you get way more out of than
you put into it.

The people x The information = The power

I could go on and on about the enlightenment
I have gotten but this place at this time is the
best example of what the internet is capable
of . . .

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,976 Posts
It took awhile & several tries to pay with pay-pal but I think I am now back on the contribution list. Thanks for the wack on the side of my head to remind me :eek: .

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I just sent in my subscription as well. Always MEANT to, but there was always something that kept my little mind occupied enough not to click the link. The people here, the friends I've made, the help and knowledge I've received far outweigh the cost of the basic subscription. I know. I know. I should have gone one step further, but one thing at a time. I'm cheaper than Saddleman :rolleyes: (don't tell my wife, she won't believe you anyway!) so I have to build up to these things.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
saddleman said:
It took awhile & several tries to pay with pay-pal but I think I am now back on the contribution list. Thanks for the wack on the side of my head to remind me :eek: .
I hadn't used my Pay Pal account in quite some time, so the phone, address and credit card information was out of date. Turns out when you need to update that information, they have to send you a security code number either by calling or sending it to your address (both of which are wrong). After thirty minutes on the phone with Pay Pal and never getting it resolved, I finally gave up and just sent Randy a check.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts