BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this belongs here or in humor. Got the Nigerian nibble on my LT. Enjoy. I have to go and take some interior pics of the LT! :histerica

"Hi,Dear,

My name is Mr JOHN Hopkins ,purchase representative of Woodford Motor Company London. we specailise in purchasing various type of BIKE for our various customers across the globe.

In the light of this we want to know if your BIKE is still available for sale,one of our customer's has indicated interest over this BIKE, Do not hesitate to mail me back if the BIKE is still available for sale,

Pls indicate your asking bottom price with interior pictures of the BIKE.

Regards MGT
Mr JOHN Hopkins
Woodford Motor Company London

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
DarkMeister said:
Not sure if this belongs here or in humor. Got the Nigerian nibble on my LT. Enjoy. I have to go and take some interior pics of the LT! :histerica

"Hi,Dear,

My name is Mr JOHN Hopkins ,purchase representative of Woodford Motor Company London. we specailise in purchasing various type of BIKE for our various customers across the globe.

In the light of this we want to know if your BIKE is still available for sale,one of our customer's has indicated interest over this BIKE, Do not hesitate to mail me back if the BIKE is still available for sale,

Pls indicate your asking bottom price with interior pictures of the BIKE.

Regards MGT
Mr JOHN Hopkins
Woodford Motor Company London
I'm surprised his last name wuzn't 'University'. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I didn't think the LT was going to have an interior until the new model came out - you know, the one with 6 cylinders....

Anyways, wouldn't mind seeing those pics myself...

Enjoy !

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Oh, oh, oh...send him the pics of Jack's bike all torn apart for the clutch change....they could be considered "interior" pictures. And since he started his E mail with "Hi Dear", start yours "Hello Honey".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts