BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everything works it's just not for me haven't been able to peddle it locally looking for 3K complete or if enough guys are looking for parts. I swear I'll tear it apart and ship it a piece at a time!
"newer" Final drive
ABS functions perfectly
radio CB CD changer etc already removed ready to ship.
stock seat with locally installed gel insert. home made driver backrest
All bodywork complete and functioning. silver with just a hint of gold not the champagne color. typical scratches for the age/miles/use.
GPS mount is off the bike ready to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
new tires last year about 3K on them. Bike isn't quite as nice as the pics make it look, don't cha know? Would ride (deliver) this anywhere in North America.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you part it out Id be interested in an unbroken headlight assembly

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
If you're willing to take a few months, I'm sure you will make more on parts than 3K$.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah if I get enough interest to start the tear down. I have the patience to do the deed. Headlight is all good clear lens, new bulbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Speed sensor, foot pegs (front, both sides), and I am sure I will have more requests (including the headlight glass only :wink:) down the road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be interested in the abs module if it's the I ABS. PLEASE let me know if your selling it and how much. Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike is sold! proud new owner drove it home today. What I have now is the radio with CB (but not the "tank" top panel), CD changer, LH radio control unit. both antennas and mounts and a GPS bracket with wires. Will post up some pics

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I would be interested in the CB, antenna and mount. Got a price in mind?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Some pics, both antenna mounts look pretty complete, I think the one with the cable is the CB? I see an antenna set sold on fleabay for $168 plus shipping but I am reasonable and prefer to avoid the bay, make an offer? I ship via USPS at cost. Clear concise emails, to get this done will help alot. my email (and paypal) [email protected] my ebay ID is ziesler if you want to look at my feedback. I know little or nothing about the com system, the radio worked when I removed it this may or may not have the CB in it? also one marker light lens RH? one set of EBC rear pads? One working when removed front caliper, pads soaked in brake fluid.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Antennas with leads sold. Thanks John!
Everything else in pics still available. I'm told the CB is a separate piece, it is not here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry radio sold on fleabay last weekend $80.00

ONLY things left; prices include USA shipping.
Right front turn signal lens. $15
Rear brake pads EBC new in box $30
gps bracket and GPS antenna NOT the gps it's self.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts