BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Anyone have any ideas for an RTE this month? The month is 2/3 behind us and June is coming up fast.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rub it in, why don't cha?

Glad you made it there and back safely!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DanMartin said:
Ignore him, I try too but I like him too much.
So true... To borrow a line from an old commercial: "Why ask why?"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,024 Posts
:histerica
loansumrider said:
I'm feelin' the love, Jim. Poor Stevie, like Rodney Dangerfield's teddy bear. (No respect, but lovable.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,669 Posts
Better check with Pie Princess first Tony......You haven't learned yet? :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D.Kinsey said:
Better check with Pie Princess first Tony......You haven't learned yet? :D
Like the bumper sticker reads: Ain't Skeered

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
deputy5211 said:
Like the bumper sticker reads: Ain't Skeered

:rolleyes:
As you say that sitting behind a computer screen.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
No May RTE for us - month is pretty much over, school is letting out, wrapping things up, kids going to camp and I think I speak for most . . . we don't want to be riding on a holiday week-end. Dangerous! (You never know when a drunk dog might run out in front of you!) :histerica

We will start working on June.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PiePrincess said:
No May RTE for us - month is pretty much over, school is letting out, wrapping things up, kids going to camp and I think I speak for most . . . we don't want to be riding on a holiday week-end. Dangerous! (You never know when a drunk dog might run out in front of you!) :histerica

We will start working on June.
Hopefully the dog thing was a one-time thing... (tacky comment omitted here)

We will be gone until after Father's Day, so let's try thinking about later in the month...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
I would like to, but I am recovering from a minor stroke, I had last Tuesday. Hope to be back riding soon. I have no long disabilties showing up right now. I have taken a short ride. Got to do something this sitting around is driving me crazy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,184 Posts
I went to Dan's for my RTE, Had to work also.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
loansumrider said:
I went to Dan's for my RTE, Had to work also.
I had to miss it for work...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
country-bum said:
I would like to, but I am recovering from a minor stroke, I had last Tuesday. Hope to be back riding soon. I have no long disabilties showing up right now. I have taken a short ride. Got to do something this sitting around is driving me crazy
Oh my! Glad to hear you are doing ok. Will keep you in my prayers!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top