BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, all i can say is that I never bought a brand new car but I bought a brand new Motorcycle from Max. Well, Erich was the sells guy. I must thank the entire shop though. My wife and I were on our one year annivasery to Nh. We stopped into MAxs shop and started to poke around. I had spoken with Erich during the week and told him I might be in. Erich spent a lot of time with me on the phone that day. We brought our riding gear jsut in case we happen to find something we liked. We own a 78 R100/7 with over 90k. It just not a comfortable bike to ride two up. Even with a new seat but that is a whole other story. Erich had me sign the waiver and he pulled the R1200RT out and said here ya go. He gave me 9 mile root and off I went . Fun bike. Real fun actually. I got back and he had the K1200LT ready for me. Off I went. WOW. What a great bike. Now we were really looking for the RT but as soon as I rode off on the LT i knew this was the one for me. I got back and met MAx. We talked for several minutes. He then said take your wife for a ride and come back when you want to. He meant it to. We did not ave to ride too long to realize the LT was the bike for us.

Well anyway. We just wanted to say thanks to the entire staff that stayed late on that Saturday. I think we finally left at 6 or 630 pm. With the LT of course. They went the extra mile.

Just wanted to share my experience. OBTW, we live Middletown, CT. So we went out of our way to visit Max. I highly reccomend this shop.

Jim

·
Registered
292 Posts
Max is doing a great job running his new dealership in NH. I've had alot of dealings with the gang since I bought my 02 KLT from them.
Knowledgable, polite, willing to share the fun BMW Motorcycles are supposed to promote.
No I don't have any affiliation with them except that I'm going to depend on them to take care of me when I need them.
So far EXCELLENT!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts