BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was recently out doing one of my favorite things on a Saturday morning (grocery shopping with the Mrs. at Meijers...there is, afterall, snow on the ground here in Central Ohio so I can't do that other favorite thing of mine :) ) and I walk past a toy aisle end cap.

They had a display of both Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, and I happen to notice a motorcyle - which seemed pretty odd to me since I rarely recall them producing bikes.

Upon closer inspection, I realize that not only is it a motorcyle, but it is a BMW Motorcyle! Granted, I have a regular RT, but an RT-P is close enough!

At this point, my wife is a little further along than me, so I have to pass her to get to the actual Matchbox aisle and proceed to dig through every display looking for more. Of course they don't have any more - which means I am now on a mission to find as many as I can to share with fellow RT / RT-P riders.

I did a quick look online and they do sell them at Amazon (for $4.99!) when it cost me $0.99 at Meijer.

http://www.amazon.com/Matchbox-Heroic-Rescue-R-1200-Motorcycle/dp/B0068ADSEQ

Just wanted to get this out there in case anyone is interested, and if I find more I will get them and let you all know! It is 114 out of 120 in the 2013 collection...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts