BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting I'm planning on being there with some k12 riders. Nothing special just a gathering to connect before the long cold winter. It would be great to see some of the NE LT folks. BTW, That's the same day Cliff's BMW is having their open house right down the street.

http://www.danburybmw.com/

So I hope some of you can make it.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Marcus Dairy... wow I haven't thought of that place in years. I grew up in CT and used to go there on my BSA in... oh... around 1965-66. I'm amazed they'er still doing that. I have to checkout the link.

Thanks for the memories.:cool:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Do you have a time frame in mind? I'd like to meet some other K12 riders in Connecticut.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I will try to make this meet. How about it Jay, Rob, & Barnett?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Can't make it to Danbury on the 16th. Barnett

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
BMWphreak said:
I will try to make this meet. How about it Jay, Rob, & Barnett?
Sorry, guys. I got to go to my mother-in-law's 90th birthday party on the 16th.

Maybeeeeee.....if she falls asleep early..........

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I must be a busy man!!

I'll be on my way to the Iron Horse Lodge for the week, via FL, GA, and other places in NC.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
We plan on riding up, will drive if weather is lousy. Anything to see Michelle Smith in the FLESH!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
So, did anyone make it to Cliff's today? Got a picture with Michelle Smith to prove it?

I was ready to go , but the fact that I would have had to go diagonally across the entire state of CT and the prospect of trees coming down due to 60 mph gusts and then the severe flooding being reported caused me to rethink my plans. I'm hoping that some of you who were much closer to Danbury were able to make it for at least a few hours in the morning.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Michele Smith...

All I can say is WoW! Michele Smith of American Thunder and Speed TV is "HOT" and a real down to earth Lady. Very genuine and sincere, she spent a lot of time outside looking over the various "RIDES" and chatting with and taking pics with those in attendance.

I rode up with members from my BMW Club, LIBMW Riders. We stopped at Marcus Dairy for breakfast. This was our first sighting of Michele Smith, as she just exited the dairy and almost collided with yours truly. The ride up to Cliffs and back was better than expected, given the wind conditions. All in all a great day.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Jay, keep a sharp eye to the south for "Wilma". If she doesn't go out to sea, she might visit you in NC. Have a fun time. Barnett

1 - 17 of 17 Posts