BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a used 2006 K1200LT. The previous owner could not locate the manuals that came with the bike. I found the Owners Manual and the Maintenance Manual on A&S BMW's website and now have them. Can someone please tell me what other manuals I am still missing. There is nothing in these about operating the radio or intercom system. Also nothing on the alarm system. I need help. Don

·
Registered
562 Posts
Don, not sure about the '06 but here is a list of what came with my '02:
-Riders Manual
-Service and Technical Booklet
-Consumer Warranty Information Booklet
-Owners Manual, Com System
-Owners Manual, Radio
-Operating Instructions-Anti-Theft alarm System

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
manuals

Soundsl like I still have four to find. I have the first two so far plus one pdf file for an older system of the radio. It is a lot differant than the '06. Some of it may be helpful but still need to find a later version. Thanks for the info. Don

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
donscoin said:
I recently purchased a used 2006 K1200LT. The previous owner could not locate the manuals that came with the bike. I found the Owners Manual and the Maintenance Manual on A&S BMW's website and now have them. Can someone please tell me what other manuals I am still missing. There is nothing in these about operating the radio or intercom system. Also nothing on the alarm system. I need help. Don
Don
I just looked to see what I have with my 05,
in addition to the owners and riders manual already mentioned there is the
anti-theft alarm system manual
audio system manual
consumers warrantee information booklet

I have scanned and printed a couple of pages
that I keep on the bike for my personal use and convenience
and attached them here,
if it will help you I could scan the other manuals also?

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate for you to have to go to all that trouble. I will probably call the dealer in Oklahoma City Monday and order the missing manuals. What book did you get the tupperware removal info from? That looks handy as all getout. Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts