BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
which manuals are you looking for?

I highly recomend that you purchase the Clymers Service manual.

Around $40 in the US and covers most everything.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a Riders and a Radio Manual in pdf format - about 6mb of data.
If you give me an email address I will send them to you!
Noel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
+1 on the Clymers Manual. I got one on Amazon for $32..... It has everything, including what the owners manuals don't tell you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
RonHolly said:
Don't know if you already have this link or not but check it out. It has several differant manuals for the LT besides the repair manual. It also a lot of "how to" tips.

http://www.nt-guru.com/bmw/k1200lt/
I'm in the same boat as the OP...just got my 1999 K1200 LT last week...got on it the next day and rode to Florida. Lovin' it!

Thanks for the link to a great page. I picked up several of the manuals and "how-to" sheets...I'm sure they will come in handy down the road. Now to find a Clymer's.

Thanks again......John

·
Registered
71 Posts
WaywardSon said:
. Now to find a Clymer's.
Amazon is the only way to go- but shop around on there, I saw them priced anywhere from $39-$159!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the 2005 and beyond manual in pdf form? I see lots of the "up to 2004" ones in pdf (and they look to be original BMW) but haven't seen the pdf for 2005 and beyond. Rather than carry a Clymers, I'd like to get it onto my iPad so it is with me all the time without carrying the book itself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts