BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my husband has put me on a task with the computer! I say we could probably find the manual on-line, he thinks no.....so can anyone help me find the link to the 2005 manual for the K1200LT. Much appreciated! Cindy

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
cindy said:
Hi, my husband has put me on a task with the computer! I say we could probably find the manual on-line, he thinks no.....so can anyone help me find the link to the 2005 manual for the K1200LT. Much appreciated! Cindy
Hi, Cindy - the 05 manual isn't available as an on-line download, that I know of. There are download pages numbering ~450 or so for earlier model LTs, running between 1999 and 2002, I believe. However, there are some features, operational parameters, and differences for the '05 year model that wouldn't be covered in the '99 manual.

The '05 hard copy manual, BMW part no 01790309672, is available at Chicago BMW. Not sure of current pricing, but they used to be about $110 or so out the door. You can google Chicago BMW motorcycles for their on-line site. They have a reputation of being somewhat slow. They usually offer a 20% discount on BMW parts, but I'm not sure the repair manual falls in the 'parts' category. Might be worth a phone call to 'em. Good luck.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Service manual, or Owners manual?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts