BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The anuall RCB Manchester Beach Campout is coming up soon. Its Oct 5-7 at the KOA Manchester Beach. I know Nate and I are signed up. Anyone else going?

1. Ted
2. Nathan
3. ???

·
Registered
482 Posts
I will be there again but this time with my wife, daughter, son in law and GRANDDAUGHTER! My famous Bloody Marys (and Virgin Marys for those of us who don't imbibe) will be making an appearance again. Might even be available for those who need the hair of the dog in the morning.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Manchester Beach Ride Oct 5-7
The anuall RCB Manchester Beach Campout is coming up soon. Its Oct 5-7 at the KOA Manchester Beach. I know Nate and I are signed up. Anyone else going?

1. Ted
2. Nathan
3. John - Just got a cabin, maybe I can get Gage to come along...... If so I will most likely take the Truck and can pack all the gear you would like to take.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
amarider said:
maybe I can get Gage to come along...... If so I will most likely take the Truck and can pack all the gear you would like to take.
Yer gonna bring the bike too right???

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Be nice, but no trailer as of yet.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
amarider said:
Be nice, but no trailer as of yet.
You don't need a trailer. I've hauled my GS in my truck quite a few times. You're welcome to borrow my loading ramp...

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Thanks Guys - I will keep both in mind and may take you up on it.

Ted I would like to lean how to haul the GS in the back of the truck, loading, tiedowns and stuff.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts

1. Ted
2. Nathan
3. John - Just got a cabin, maybe I can get Gage to come along...... If so I will most likely take the Truck and can pack all the gear you would like to take.
4. Gage

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
amarider said:
Thanks Guys - I will keep both in mind and may take you up on it.

Ted I would like to lean how to haul the GS in the back of the truck, loading, tiedowns and stuff.

It's easy. We'll talk tomorrow night...

·
Registered
222 Posts
amarider said:

1. Ted
2. Nathan
4. Gage
5. Deano and Jenn

·
Registered
222 Posts
Trailer

John, Take a trailer! The bike-in-the-back-of-the-truck thing is a PITA. You are welcome to my trailer as well.

Gage dosen't ride?

Who's leaving @ what time? We took the day off Friday so early is good. I'm thinking 830, lunch in Calistoga, Stewarts point out to the coast and then north.................................

Dino

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
brasters said:
What is this and is it open to non RCB?

Just Wondering...
RCB has a camp out every year at the Manchester Beach KOA. Fri and Sat night. Dinner is provided each night for a very reasonable fee. Have to make your own reservation if you want a cabin. I believe they have the group camp reserved if you want to camp.

I think it's pretty open. I'll check and get back to ya...

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
brasters said:

Just Wondering...
Bob, Ifin you wish to join us, consider yourself invited as my guest. :D Of course you can pay the $20 and become a member of RCB for a year.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brasters said:

Just Wondering...
Hey Bob,

You're welcome to come. It's 20 bucks per person for the weekend. Camping is included. If you want a Kabin contact the KOA...

This is always a fun weekend. Hope you can make it:)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
brasters said:

Just Wondering...
So are ya gonna come ride with us?? Where else can you camp all weekend and get a couple of great meals for 20 bucks???:)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts