·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
First dibs!!! :D LOL...

Very nice, congrats to Patty!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Nice looking and practical all in one neat package! Way to go Raffy!

John

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Mine too. The car she's wanted since it came out. Now we both have 2001 BMW's, for a total of 6 wheels.
But then again, you should see what Warren got his wife!! Gunter, you out there?

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
It was a very good year. She puts up with me. It was her birthday, so I bought this, moved her Subaru wagon out of its usual spot in the garage, pulled this one in. I went upstairs, told her there I noticed something strange about her car, & could she explain what happened. She thought another car had tagged her in a parking lot. When she went into the garage, the light was off. She flicked on the switch, paused, turned to me & said,"what the f&#k have you done?" Only problem is it is parked next to the other convertible, an 87 Jaguar XJS. I had to park my PT Cruiser between them to keep the Brit & the Kraut from starting WWIII.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice. Congrats, but do you REALLY think Patty's going to let you keep the keys?;)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Raffy, it's been a long time since I worked, but of all the crashes I've investigated, I always believed that the Subaru was the best of the "cars", and Jeep the best of the "suv's" up in the mountains. My humble opinion, great choice.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Must be a female preference, we picked up a new pearl white Forester about 2 months ago ( her choice as a commuter), with snow pack goodies thrown in. Bit tinny for my liking after the Honda CRV, but fuel economy way better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts