BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to make reservations for our SMFU lunch at Pisgah Inn October 14. Like last year they are limiting 4 per table. I suggest we make the earliest reservation which is 11:45. Make reservations now because due to COVID-19 they are limited.

Table #1: Al, Jan, Gilles, Kathy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,868 Posts
It's time to make reservations for our SMFR lunch at Pisgah Inn October 14. Like last year they are limiting 4 per table. I suggest we make the earliest reservation which is 11:45. Make reservations now because due to COVID-19 they are limited.

Table #2: Howard, Lisa, Lee, Debra. Reservation made. NOTE: the earliest available time was 12:00 PM.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. You can make them online.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hschisler

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I think I will pass on this one. The next available reservation is at 1PM which doesn't fit well. Have fun. I may ride up later and catch you as you leave.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,031 Posts
I'm going to skip the lunch this year I'll just meander over to the Iron Horse on Thursday morning with no set route or schedule. I should be there late afternoon.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I just checked the link on the Pisgah Inn's site to resy.com. There is a table reservation for 11:45 am on the 14th if anybody wants to grab it!

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Thanks Lee, I took that reservation but it was only a table for 3 so I have 2 seats available currently. Any takers?

Table #2: Howard, Lisa, Lee, Debra. Reservation made. NOTE: the earliest available time was 12:00 PM.
Table #3 Gordon cox plus 2 at 11:45 TBD First come first served. Add your name here for table #3

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,031 Posts
Thanks Lee, I took that reservation but it was only a table for 3 so I have 2 seats available currently. Any takers?

Table #3 Gordon cox plus 2 at 11:45 TBD First come first served. Add your name here for table #3
Okay I'll see you there at 11:45

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Okay I'll see you there at 11:45
Will it be just you or will Margo be coming too?

Table #3 Gordon cox, Dave Selvig plus 1 at 11:45 Reservation made

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,031 Posts
Will it be just you or will Margo be coming too?

Table #3 Gordon cox, Dave Selvig plus 1 at 11:45 Reservation made
I'm a bachelor for the whole weekend.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Table #3 Gordon cox, Dave Selvig at 11:45 Reservation made Still room for another single at #3

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'm glad you saw the post and grabbed the spot, Gordon. I wasn't sure how many the table would hold. I clicked on the reservation and left it at 2 people. I think they may have a few tables for 2 but don't think I've ever seen one for 3. Learn something new every day!

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I tried to make one for 4 and it was for a later time. Dropped it to 3 and 11:45 showed up so I grabbed it. Still have one seat at my table available.

Table #3 Gordon cox, Dave Selvig at 11:45 Reservation made Still room for another single at #3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts