BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was hoping to locate a factory luggage rack with brake light assembly. Perhaps someone has or knows where I could find one? If this is the wrong place to post I apologize in advance.

Love My 99LT. Currently averaging 2462 miles a month. Northern California affords yearly riding. I'm addicted. Still purrs like a kitten. Just prepped for a Montana trip in 10 days.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,259 Posts
Hi all,

I was hoping to locate a factory luggage rack with brake light assembly. Perhaps someone has or knows where I could find one? If this is the wrong place to post I apologize in advance.

Love My 99LT. Currently averaging 2462 miles a month. Northern California affords yearly riding. I'm addicted. Still purrs like a kitten. Just prepped for a Montana trip in 10 days.
You can still order them from the dealer ($400 or so) but I found one here in the ads a while back. They do show up from time to time and Beemer Bone yard has them pop up every now and then and you can ask to notified when they get one in.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
For what it's worth, back in the day, many of us found a Harley rack that fit the LT trunk just fine at about 1/4 of the price.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Scored mine off ebay for a very reasonable price. It wasn't in perfect condition, but neither is my bike. Be patient, it will come.
I will state that to date I've only used it once., but I like having the high mount brake light.

·
Registered
336 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts