BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across a silver LT about a week ago when riding with my Wife at the Henderson Pretzel. Had brief conversation before light changed. If you read this or any other LT riders here in Vegas read it, how about msging me for some possible get together rides??

·
Enthusiast - KI6CDF
442 Posts
Nice to see other than SoCal represented

Its nice to see other than us So.Cal. guys here. But where are the rest of the Las Vegas boys?

Don't lose sight of us here in So. Cal. I'm in the desert and its not that far from Henderson. Been thinking of a ride up into Mojave.

Tom

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for response, Tom.. I ride with the Sin City VTX riders now. Used to own a VTX. Great guys but was just wondering about any Las Vegas connections on the LT..I know they're out there cause we have a good BMW dealership here. Patience for now, I guess, until someone surfaces..
Try and send me a post if you're heading up this way.. Might be able to hook up with you for a bit of a ride..Ride safe..

·
Cat Herder
1,473 Posts
EMO Club meets on Sunday mornings

HI Henderson, The BMW (European Motorcycle Owners) club meets every sunday for breakfast and a ride at the Henri's on south Stephanie Rd @ American Pacific. let me know if you need the address or directions... See you there.

tvguy :D

·
Cat Herder
1,473 Posts
Sunday Rides

Hi Bill,

The EMO club (European Motorcycle Owners) meet on Sundays at Henry's on South Stephanie and American Pacific, It is in the plaza on the NW corner.
Most folk shows up around 7:30 - 8:00. Everyone eats, chats about Beemers the we ride someplace. This Sunday the club are the official, official movers for a big triathalon around the lake and Henderson. I will be there around 8:00

Jeff Critelli :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks Jeff, I will be in Arizona for a few days and may have guests the next weekend but I'll certainly make one as soon as I can.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts