BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is something wrong with the owner of LTparts. I ordered a couple of wheels over a week ago and haven't heard from him since last Thursday when he said he'd be getting them out to me in the next couple of days. I hit a pothole and bent both rims on my LT and really didn't want to pay $900 apiece if I didn't have to.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry for your mishap! I don't know who you ordered the parts from but if you do not get proper service, I might be able to help. I have a pair of 2005 LT wheels with tires on them, the front one has a very little sideways wobble that is impossible to detect while riding and the rear one is good as new, I could send pics if you are interested, and you could make an offer and pay the shipping and maybe you would be on your way again. send me an email at: [email protected] Hope this helps.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The owner seems to just vanish at times. He did the something to me. Wouldn't return messages, but when he did it was via a Blackberry. Thought it was odd. The item came a short while later and was as advertised.

I just went through the two bent wheel thing myself. Had them straitened for about $150ea.
Thought about buying used, just felt I might end up with wheels worse off than the ones I had...

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,559 Posts
Tony has been answering e-mails and Steve R is enroute to pick up an engine from him tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
1,410 Posts
Tony disappeared on me a few years back when he was new to this board. He did finally ship the item but no fun chasing someone - if you sell items here you have a responsibility and the word "sorry" does not cut it!!

Appears this is his MO on occasion!!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I got an email back from Tony last week.. took a little while for him to get back to me, but he's been good to his word when I've dealt with him. I'm a bit further away than you guys too... ;-P :wave
cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts