BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I remember buying them off of E-bay. The same guy sells visors for LT as well. Unfortunately I do not have the contact info

RaffyK said:
Griff or anyone else:

If you had the pouches attached with the snap in front of the knees on the tank, where did you buy them from? My memory tels me Illumiworks but I'm not positive.

Help.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Let us know if you get a hold of the company. I sent them an email a while ago and it bounced back, indicating that the email address was no longer valid. I was interested in the pouches, it looked like a good place to store gloves, eye glasses, etc. I use the tank bag on the long, 2-up trips for rain gear. I've finally got the wife to pack less, but it's still sometimes a challenge to fit all the gear in the topcase and saddlebags. The LT is a great bike, but I don't believe it holds that much. I used to get more on my old Moto Guzzi EV 1100, but then again, I had a huge custom rack that held a huge waterproof soft bag.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
When I ordered mine a year ago it took about a month to get them. They do fit & work very well.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
RaffyK said:
Griff or anyone else:

If you had the pouches attached with the snap in front of the knees on the tank, where did you buy them from? My memory tels me Illumiworks but I'm not positive.

Help.
If your trying to buy a pair, I do believe I have a set around here somewhere that I would be willing to part with. Couldn't bring myself to drill the required hole. Any reasonable offer accepted.

The site is:

http://www.rmh-tech.com/bmw-k12t-front-pockets.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts