BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you on your black LT heading southbound on US 33 just north of Carroll yesterday about 8:00 PM-ish. A big black storm front was behind you, I was heading towards it.

I had just filled up at the Speedway gas station on Winchester Road and was jogging back up to Pleasantville Road to go home.

It's rare to see another LT in the Lancaster area and I'm wondering if it's someone on this site or someone from the area.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slim said:
wernt me lol butt i aint far
Hey Slim,

I just went through your town on the way back from the Smokies on Saturday afternoon. How's it going?

·
Registered
155 Posts
good hs ya shoulda stopped me and mr.jones plannin a 1000 milee n 24 hr ride sometime soon i hope lol stop next time ya come thru :wave

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slim, I may just do that. I've been through your burg many times. Actually drove by your front door one time but didn't stop because you might have thought I was a stalker or something. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I saw you again today. At least, I think it was you. You were on a dark gray LT northbound on US 33 just north of Carroll, Ohio.

No helmet, and no gear of any kind. Looked like you had on shorts and tennis shoes. :(

·
Registered
938 Posts
I think I saw the same guy up here near Wadsworth the other day. He did have a hat on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts