BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my question if someone knows a Dealer in or around Orlando, Fl. (is moved to Regional Discussions-USA-Southeast) to do a Service on an LT.

I found one, BMW of Orlando.
Question, He offers me an annual Service, change of all liquids, one day work 546,- $ labour and 100,- $ in parts.
Is that ok?
Is someone out there who can recommend this shop? Do they a good job?

Manfred

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hermy's here in PA quoted me $684.00 labor, plus $156.00 parts, for a total of $840.00.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,176 Posts
mreuter said:
To my question if someone knows a Dealer in or around Orlando, Fl. (is moved to Regional Discussions-USA-Southeast) to do a Service on an LT.

I found one, BMW of Orlando.
Question, He offers me an annual Service, change of all liquids, one day work 546,- $ labour and 100,- $ in parts.
Is that ok?
Is someone out there who can recommend this shop? Do they a good job?

Manfred
Manfred, when you say change all fluids do you include coolant and brake/clutch fluid? If so then I'd say it is a good deal, especially if fuel and air filter are also replaced. There is a lot of tupperware to remove and the fuel tank can be a bear to re-install in hot weather as it seems to warp a bit.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think it is with coolant or air / fuel filter but I if He said all fluids then it must be including brake and clutch, I think so but i'm not sure.

Manfred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts