BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a rumor that BMW might be coming out with a new LT in '08. My local dealer doesn't deny it, but won't comfirm it either. I suppose it might have something to do with his desire to sell the '07s on the floor. Has anyone here picked up on this?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
4212 said:
I've heard a rumor that BMW might be coming out with a new LT in '08. My local dealer doesn't deny it, but won't comfirm it either. I suppose it might have something to do with his desire to sell the '07s on the floor. Has anyone here picked up on this?
Down toward the bottom of this page, there is a 36-posts thread about the LT redesign. You might find some interesting takes in that thread. And several others have popped up now and then - might try a coupla of keyword searches for those. And I think most folks here have the sense that any big changes won't happen in '08, butt ..... one never knows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I have an '03 RT now and find we're doing mostly two up touring. I've been looking at the LTs but didn't want to make the move and then see a totaly new bike out the next year. I'm sure I'm one of many.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts