BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, today the wife gave me the ok to order a passenger backrest from bakup backrest. it is a passenger backrest attached to a luggage rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
That will look great when you're one up :histerica

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Is the luggage rack portion flush mount to the bike or does it have riser to give it some clearance for bungee hooks and such? Is the backrest removable from the rack?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello David,i have not seen the backrest yet but will let ya know when i get it ,i hope it will be fri.from looking at there web site i would say that the backrest is not removable.i will give a full report after i get it installed. :yeah:

·
Registered
163 Posts
ka0mlh said:
hello David,i have not seen the backrest yet but will let ya know when i get it ,i hope it will be fri.from looking at there web site i would say that the backrest is not removable.i will give a full report after i get it installed. :yeah:
Looking forward to your report, as there are many who have the Ft Worth Rack, but would like to have a backrest for the SO.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya that was my thought to you can't take all of the SO comfort away,because if she is not happy we are not happy :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts