BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for awhile for BMW Canada to update their website to reflect the 2010 models.Now that they have, I am wondering why they do not list the K 1200 LT under their touring list. The only thing they list are the F800ST, the R 1200 RT, and the K 1300 GT? Are the K 1200 LT models no longer available in Canada? Are they anticipating the new 6 cyl model to be introduced? Or are they just promoting the RT model as the premier touring bike now? It is highly unlikely that they know something the other Mottorad sites don't, given the fact they were a few weeks later than all the other BMW Motorrad sites to have anything other than 2009 information. Just curious.

·
IBR# 366
16,568 Posts
The K1200LT doesn't show up on the UK or German websites, but does show in the US and France. Weird.

I think that BMW is just rebadging their leftover '09 models as '10 models in a few markets to clear them out before the introduction of the new Slant/6 LT. When exactly that's going to happen is anybody's guess.

You can get some idea in this thread, especially if you jump to the last page. But in reality, no one knows anything concrete until BMW chooses to announce it. :bmw:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts