·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning sticker for your LT:-

Achtung! - Attention! - Warning!
Serious Health Warning for Sightseers and Onlookers
This is a BMW K1200LT - A Marvel of German Engineering
This machine is not meant for fingerpoking, tire kicking or touching by onlookers, members of the public, sightseers and wuffos! Not heeding this warning can result in snapped springs, blown fuses, faded paint, frayed tempers, plagues and spontaneous human combustion with a wailing and gnashing of teeth. Wearing a helmet or other safety device will be useless! To avoid serious bodily injury inflicted by the owner, all onlookers to keep their hands in their pockets, ask questions and watch the blinking lights.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Where is the SPANISH copy.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Just post a sign, "I'm a Strange Bird and I Got the Flew"

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
birdman said:
Warning sticker for your LT:-

Achtung! - Attention! - Warning!
Serious Health Warning for Sightseers and Onlookers
This is a BMW K1200LT - A Marvel of German Engineering
This machine is not meant for fingerpoking, tire kicking or touching by onlookers, members of the public, sightseers and wuffos! Not heeding this warning can result in snapped springs, blown fuses, faded paint, frayed tempers, plagues and spontaneous human combustion with a wailing and gnashing of teeth. Wearing a helmet or other safety device will be useless! To avoid serious bodily injury inflicted by the owner, all onlookers to keep their hands in their pockets, ask questions and watch the blinking lights.
hmmmmm, like this? I have this in vector art, should anyone really need it....

rando

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
vector file

i have an .eps of the label, as requested per my pm. i don't think i can asttach it here so email me for a copy. here is a pdf, though. i saved it " for editing" so maybe it will work for ant of you wishing to use it.

use it at your own risk. i will not be held responsible for any fun you may have with it.... lol

rando

Attachments

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Thanks to Rando, the eps and cdr files are now available on my FTP server.

You can find them via anonymous FTP at:

ftp://kc7zru.net/lt

Just click on it - should open up in your browser just fine. Then do a R click, Save As on either or both.

Thanks Randy!

(yea, had to go FTP since the bmwlt.com site's gallery doesn't support eps files)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LT Warning

Thanks Rando for putting my message into a SERIOUS label! It looks great! Having it printed to go right onto the tank flip cover. Let's see what fun it'll create. Thanks once again.

Regards
Birdman :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts