BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I like 'A' because the decal kinda sorta looks like a road. Maybe if you made the line between the two black stripes into a white dashed line, it would really be cool.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I Do not see anything different

My browser show four static photos of the same LT. What am I supposed to see?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My Opinion

A looks best to me, but then I would not have any of them on such a classy looking motorcycle. Can you make it more subtle. Like a white or silver pin stripe of the outlines in A.

Good Luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
pwmac2005 said:
I would not have any of them on such a classy looking motorcycle
+1
I do think C is pretty sharp tho

·
Registered
297 Posts
Don't care for them myself, but if I had to choose one I think I like 'C' best.
Something more subtle might look classier. If you're gonna do it though maybe reflective vinyl would be a good idea. I like reflective stuff on a bike but not if it makes it look cheesy.

Ready to vote again if you post more ideas!

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
A or B. leaning towards A. Would look really good on night black bike. :D ;)

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
what about the obvious?

Black reflective, flames?

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Tough choice

I like them all. How easy/difficult are they to swap in/out? Are there plans to carry the decal across the entire side to the end of the cases?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Personally I like "D" first and "A" second.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Trash it up

E) none of the above! Looks like a skid mark into the intake. But then again I took all the decals and roundels off my bike...Low Lean and Mean. I guess I've had to many Harleys!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
can I have your roundels?

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I vote for none of the 4. D almost looks like a sharks mouth. C looks like you ride is out looking to kiss another bike

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Mystery graphic

The first time I linked to this page the black stripes did not show up. Now they do and I like "C" because it looks most like the open road. I do not know I would put any decal on the beast because I like the way it looks plain.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Now THAT'S an idea...

rspyder said:
I vote for none of the 4. D almost looks like a sharks mouth. C looks like you ride is out looking to kiss another bike

Hey, that would be pretty damn neat...like the old fighter plane and bomber "shark mouth" graphics painted on WW2 planes?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I'm a graphics guy (I like the sport bikes and graphics; I think bright colors like the wing in yellow or orange are great) and haven't found anything I can think of to do to the LT and I'm not big on the muted palette BMW uses. I'm not sure which of these I like best, but it is your bike - if one of them makes you happy and you like the way it looks, go for it. They are kinda neat, the way you;ve designed them into the vents. I think there is a beginning there. Maybe a less contrasty color, like a similar gold or something. Just a thought.

Good luck with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts