BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose its a question aimed at you moderators. I have 2008 K1200LT to sell but I'm from the UK and its currently registered in Cyprus but thats another story. I don't feel it will sell in Cyprus but who knows, so I can see myself taking another ride back again to sell the bike. I want to ask if it'll be alright to advertise it in your classifeds, if anyone from across the pond visits this site like I do. I've had some good rides across europe on the bike but I want a change now. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I am not a moderator but I have seen European classified ad posts here before. We have some members from Greece and Turkey who maybe interested in your bike in Cyprus.

sunrider said:
I suppose its a question aimed at you moderators. I have 2008 K1200LT to sell but I'm from the UK and its currently registered in Cyprus but thats another story. I don't feel it will sell in Cyprus but who knows, so I can see myself taking another ride back again to sell the bike. I want to ask if it'll be alright to advertise it in your classifeds, if anyone from across the pond visits this site like I do. I've had some good rides across europe on the bike but I want a change now. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
As far as the site is concerned we are perfectly fine if you list your bike in our classifieds. No problems there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts