BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got To Love This Site. It Saved Me At Least A $80 Service Call And My Time. My Abs Failure Lights Have Been Flashing For The Last Couple Days. I Read Here That Low Back Brake Fluid Levels Usually Cause This. I Checked My Fluid Level And It Seemed Fine. Called The Dealer To Make A Service Appointment Because I Had No Clue What Else It Could Be And Didn't Want To Start Playing With Anything Else.i Came Back On This Site Searching For More Causes. I Found A Thread Where Someone Who Said He Had To Almost Over Fill The Back Brake Fluid To Get The Lights To Shut Off.i Went Back Today And Filled Up My Rear Fluid To The Top Of Line And Sure Enough The Lights Did Not Flash Anymore. Hala Luya. Will Call And Cancel Service. Thanks Again To All. Darius

·
Registered
607 Posts
Glad you got it fixed. BTW, It Was Very Difficult Reading Your Post. Is This Some Kind Of Software Thing Where All The First Letters Are Capitalized?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tat_n_Telle said:
Glad you got it fixed. BTW, It Was Very Difficult Reading Your Post. Is This Some Kind Of Software Thing Where All The First Letters Are Capitalized?
LOL! I was wondering what was going to wear out first... his shift key or my eyes.

Darius, welcome aboard! I, too, saved big bucks, thanks to the help I got from this site. I hope you'll do like I did and return the favor with a membership subscription.

Keep riding, keep posting, and before long you'll be one of the ones helping someone else out ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Tat_n_Telle said:
Or possibly the result of staring at flashing ABS lights for days.

This site is a great resource with knowledge that will give you the nerve to delve into things that otherwise might be taken to the dealer.

Congrats on the fix, and saving some cash.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Has helped me

Schweintechnik said:
Keep riding, keep posting, and before long you'll be one of the ones helping someone else out ;)
He's helped me out tons. He makes an awesome set of floorboards! Very high quality product.
Jer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts