BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday it was 70 degrees in the central valley of california.finally got to get my 2003 Lt out for a ride in the curvy foothills and ended up riding for four + hours. I could not get enough. I bought my lt in dec with only 8600 miles. I plan on putting a whole lot more on this great ride and my wife is asking me when our next ride will be already. It would be today but rain is in the forecast. oh well I guess i have to wait for next weekend. Its going to be a long week.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Yup! Another one drank the purple kool aid!

Couldn't agree with you more!

Loren

garners said:
Saturday it was 70 degrees in the central valley of california.finally got to get my 2003 Lt out for a ride in the curvy foothills and ended up riding for four + hours. I could not get enough. I bought my lt in dec with only 8600 miles. I plan on putting a whole lot more on this great ride and my wife is asking me when our next ride will be already. It would be today but rain is in the forecast. oh well I guess i have to wait for next weekend. Its going to be a long week.

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
I still drink the Kool-Aid regularly too! Just can't get enough of the ride..... Got a short 2-hour ride coming up this Friday to Daytona in the cool early morning hours.... Time to grab that old Stepping Wolf album. and the ride back in the evening will be equally as good.

Sometimes on the highway, when the air is cool and there is very little traffic, it's like being the cockpit of a jet..... Never felt that way on my Harley!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Good on ya Scott. As they say " Ride It Like You Stole It".

Don't let the rain stop you, just ask Loren if it wasn't for riding in the rain, he wouldn't get any riding at all :histerica

1 - 4 of 4 Posts