BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night when I was coming home from getting gas in my LT I decided to take the long way home. It was a beautiful night for a ride, 78 miles later I pulled in to my driveway with a big smile on my face! Ahh...

·
Registered
241 Posts
:bike: :thumb:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I know just how you filed. Took my wife & kids to brunch on Sunday and by 3 P, we were off on a 200 Mi ride to SW Wisconsin and back. Beautiful day and beautiful bike. Beautiful passenger too.

·
Premium Member
4,876 Posts
Most on this forum know the feeling.

One of my nicest rides was late evening, riding south on a very empty I-75 with the moon rising on one side and the sun setting on the other. 200 miles of bliss..... felt like the cockpit of a jet.....

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
jello4 said:
Last night when I was coming home from getting gas in my LT I decided to take the long way home. It was a beautiful night for a ride, 78 miles later I pulled in to my driveway with a big smile on my face! Ahh...
You're near by. What was your route? I love riding in that area. Maybe reply on the midwest forum if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Jer

·
Registered
498 Posts
I agree. A large percentage of my miles are unplanned...

·
Registered
253 Posts
I use the LT to ride daily to work. Most days are good, but as expected some days are not as good as others at work. But the ride back on the LT, could be 15 mins or an hour, ensures that when I am home I am smiling and happy :dance: Love my :bmw: LT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts