BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished as much of winter projects as I think I am capable of; Plugs, air/oil/fuel filters, rear drive oil change, rear brake rotor, quick connects. No extra parts so far, bike runs, no leaks at connects.

I sent for new brake lines from HEL USA, and they should arrive this Wednesday or Thursday.

I'd like to have someone work with me, and I'll pay them well, to bleed the lines, and make sure the brake lines are set in correctly. I'm interested in learning about this, not simply hiring this out.

My schedule is somewhat flexible, and price is negotiable and will be fair

2000 LT with 103,000 miles

If this is something that you would like to talk about please let me know

Dave 262-893-6006

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Dave,
I just purchased the spiegler kit for my 02 LT but not sure what differences if any there are between the 2000 and my 02 with servo assist. Not sure when I will be installing these on my bike but you are welcome to watch or assist. Guessing that I am around 2 hrs drive from you.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roy, Thanks for the reply. I think I have someone to come help me in the next few days, and if I learn something there that can be helpful and schedule works, I'd be more than willing to help, even if that means counting bolts from the tupperware for you.

Dave

·
Registered
156 Posts
Roy

I'm going to order Spiegler kit for my bike. Would be intrested when you do yours; drop me a line.

Will Hedgspeth

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Dave,

Let me know how it goes. I changed the rear bake fluid on my 2000 but have to get speed bleeders and do the fronts.

I'm in Port Edwards, WI (by Wisconsin Rapids)

-Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts