BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Smuggler

Here are some pictures of my 2005 with a smuggler. I put over 50,000 miles on it with this smuggler. I sold the bike in September. Loved the smuggler wish they made one for a Gold Wing.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jerry,

Wow! That is great! I love the Pin Stripe. It brings it all together with the stripe. What kind of seat setup is that on the bike? If I wanted to add another antenna to the other side, is there room like the side shown?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got a smuggler on my rat bike. I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Smuggler

Marty_Mar said:
Jerry,

Wow! That is great! I love the Pin Stripe. It brings it all together with the stripe. What kind of seat setup is that on the bike? If I wanted to add another antenna to the other side, is there room like the side shown?
The seat is the stock seat. I cut a wood block and shaped it to fit the curve of the smuggler and used the backrest off my Bak backrest using velcro to secure the block to the smuggler and velcro to secure the back rest to the block. Painted the block blue and it looked like it was made for it. Worked great when you want to raise the seat you can remove the backrest. You will have a problem putting an antenna on the other side. There is not a cut out for an antenna like on the left side. Here is a picture of the rightside as you can see there is no place for an antenna.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Jerrym said:
Here are some pictures of my 2005 with a smuggler. I put over 50,000 miles on it with this smuggler. I sold the bike in September. Loved the smuggler wish they made one for a Gold Wing.

Could you get a full face in that? It looks really nice.

Pat

·
Registered
345 Posts
Smuggler

PATTERSON said:
Could you get a full face in that? It looks really nice.

Pat
Yes, it has got a lot more room than the regular tour pack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts