BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am the proud new owner of a 2000 K1200LTC. I live in Gilbert AZ, and am looking for some fellow proud owners to connect with. I love my new bike and would like to meet up with some other enthusiasts in my area.

Randy :bmw:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
rblackburn69 said:
Hi everyone,

I am the proud new owner of a 2000 K1200LTC. I live in Gilbert AZ, and am looking for some fellow proud owners to connect with. I love my new bike and would like to meet up with some other enthusiasts in my area.

Randy :bmw:
Hey, Randy - welcome to the forums. Glad you're aboard. Click here for a listing of folks who entered Gilbert as their locale. There may even be more - some folks use the full spelling of Arizona in their profile - I just searched for the ones who listed AZ. And there are some active participants to the forum on that list - betcha you'll hook up with a few of 'em pretty soon. Good luck - HTH.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey there Randy, I live in east Gilbert, Recker and Guadalupe send me a private mail and I will connect with you. Cooler weather now coming and we may restart our monthly meet and greet.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Opposite end of town, but in the Phx metro anyway. If you are new to the BMW scene, hit Victory on Saturday mornings where they have donuts and coffee, and check out http://www.azbeemers.org/ which is an AZ BMW club. They are having a fall gathering next month that you might want to get a membership in the club and head out to Roosevelt Lake and meet some locals, including me and I saw Foiler (another member of this site) posted he would be there. There is also generally a fairly good show of BMW riders at the Team Arizona sponsored bike night which is the second Wednesday night of the month at Sidewinder Subs in Gilbert. I don't get there too often because I'm on the opposite side of town and it's kind of tough to work that into my schedule.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.