BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '06 LT I bought has the most uncomfortable aftermarket seat you could design.
Going to replace with KonTour, but as we know--gotta ship factory seats to them, so if anyone wants to sell their factory driver or passenger seats--or both...let me know. This is literally a pain.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
CB,
I have a set of brand new, never unwrapped, heated rider and pax "comfort" seats (2005+) for sale, but I suspect you are looking for old seats just to fill in whilst yours are being rebuilt, correct?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. KonTour requires the seats you send them must be unaltered. So that knocks out the seats I have on the bike now. I can't send those to Kontour. I will have to go with unmodified seats. They can be new or used, but not modified. So I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just read your post again. Are pax comfort aftermarkets??

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
CaptainCBL said:
Just read your post again. Are pax comfort aftermarkets??
Rider and pax are both OEM BMW "comfort" seats, black, heated, and never unwrapped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CaptainCBL said:
The '06 LT I bought has the most uncomfortable aftermarket seat you could design.
Going to replace with KonTour, but as we know--gotta ship factory seats to them, so if anyone wants to sell their factory driver or passenger seats--or both...let me know. This is literally a pain.
I have a factory driver seat I'm willing to part with. PM me for the details. :dance:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw the seat in the classifieds-- has a broken tab on the tray

·
Registered
511 Posts
Should you still require rider and passenger OEM seats from an 06, let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts