BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My recently acquired '05 came with the "convenience" package which includes the lights underneath the tipover wings. I noticed this past weekend while pulling the Tupperware for farkling that one of these lights has its' plastic lens cracked - also appears that someone did a poor job of trying to fix it previously to the point that I doubt I can repair it myself. Anyone know where I can get one of these assemblies? I just browsed the online fiche @ Bob's and didn't see it - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA - Daniel

·
Registered
426 Posts
Check in the parts fishe diagram: 46_0427 - ENGINE PROTECTION BAR Looks like the light is included in there. Part # 63267655597 maybe?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,921 Posts
That is it but look at the price:

63267655596 REGISTRATION PLATE LIGHT0.03 1 $25.11

Nobody ever sees it so if it still lets the light out...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I got mine from Morton's in Fredericksburg, VA. They had it in stock, but like Jeff said, it ws close to $23.

Glenn

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jzeiler said:
That is it but look at the price:

63267655596 REGISTRATION PLATE LIGHT0.03 1 $25.11

Nobody ever sees it so if it still lets the light out...
John -

That's it - Thanks! Where are you seeing it for that price? I'm seeing $33-34 for the assembly on the fiche I'm looking at...worry about weather proofing I guess,,,lol!

Thanks to all that replied..I checked my emails from the forum at work today and saw the
license/registration plate light description, so the first thing that I did when I got home was check out the license plate light on the rear of the bike :confused: ...but, the diagram doesn't lie....interesting verbiage..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts