BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys !

I'm about to create my company of "taxi moto" (bike cab) in Paris.

I plan to produce some commercial T shirts. A creative designer has created something for me (see attachment) that shows the cell phone number, the internet site url and a picture... Unfortunately, he only has a shape drawing of a scooter :( instead of the LT.

Does anybody of you have that kind of drawing with a K1200LT ? I would appreciate it a lot :) The best would be with a pilot and a passenger on board but if not I should be able to add it with Photoshop !

Cheers,

A +

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
A long time ago

I created a banner for the first or 2nd ccr that was suppose to be raffled off for my brother inlaw that died of a disease. Not sure if that banner ever made it. I could not make it so I was unable to bring the banner, so i gave it to someone else, who in all fairness was probably overloaded. BUT I do have some EPS, PDF, PSP files that you can have, similiar to the just ride it but in outline high quality resolution. Let me know if you want it, or anybody else. I would like to see in the future if I make another banner and see if we can auction it off for charity.
Take it easy.
Ian

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ian !

Could you post a preview please ? That could interest me a lot !! :)

Cheers,

Pierre-Alain

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great ! I really have no clue what this "Just ride it" logo looks like...

Do you have any clue when you will get access to that machine ?

Thanks a lot !

Pierre-Alain

·
Registered
208 Posts
Simiar to the CCR logo..in the

similiar to the ccr avatar\icon\logo in the gallery section ! I will be posting later tonight the file

·
Registered
208 Posts
Here ya go

here is one of them, i have many more with different colors and what not. pretty much a copy of the old k1200 web site logo. This is low image BTW. I have them in ultra hi res ready for lino or press.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
That sure does look a lot like the image found on THIS SITE . . . which is copywrittten, I do believe. You may want to write to the web master on that site if you choose to use something like that one.

(I personally think that's the coolest redering of the LT I've ever seen.)

Or, perhaps the attachment of the original LT renderings might help you.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
yup

Definitely similiar. Not sure who came first that web site or the original k1200 web site which I got the design for to use for non profit. Who knows. The other one is cooler, but B&W Friendly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stromboli, that's exactly the kind of pic I was looking for...

Unfortunately, as the printing started today at 3 PM (+8 hours compared to the US), I had to draw it by myself.

Also I needed it with a pilot and passenger on but it would have been easy to add on your file. BTW, your drawing will most likely be helpful when I will have to produce 50 or 100 copies of the T shirt with slight modifications (the 5 copies are only for the pilots).

Cheers,

Pierre-Alain

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts