BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going on Sunday. Any takers for Schooner And Later beforehand?
We'll cage it as we are taking my daughters along.

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
Wish I could make it, but we're heading to Vegas this weekend for some concerts.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
I well be going Sunday but I like to get there when it opens and I know you don't do early so maybe I well see you at the show. Jim

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
santabarbaraca said:
The show is next month (Dec 7-9).
That's right, it's the San Mateo show that is this weekend. In December, we'll be in Atlanta. I knew there was a scheduling issue somewhere in there. :)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
We'll most likley go but difficult to do Sunday. Any chance you could go on Saturday?

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorchilla said:
We'll most likley go but difficult to do Sunday. Any chance you could go on Saturday?
Saturday we have our company holiday party, and we are tentatively meeting a new tenant in Palm Desert, so Sunday looks much better for us.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jriverside said:
I well be going Sunday but I like to get there when it opens and I know you don't do early so maybe I well see you at the show. Jim
Jim, I have no idea what you are talking about! :rolleyes::D
See you at the show!

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Looks like I'll be going on Sunday. Forgot that Saturday is Vickie's Birthday and don't think she will want to spend at a bike show. Although, I can't understand why not? What time do you think you be a Schooner or Later for breakfast?

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorchilla said:
Looks like I'll be going on Sunday. Forgot that Saturday is Vickie's Birthday and don't think she will want to spend at a bike show. Although, I can't understand why not? What time do you think you be a Schooner or Later for breakfast?
Let's shoot for 9:00am.
Are you sure Vickie isn't interested in a new bike? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
9:00 AM should work. I'll FU with you next week. Where are all the other So Cal riders? It would be nice to see everyone!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorchilla said:
9:00 AM should work. I'll FU with you next week. Where are all the other So Cal riders? It would be nice to see everyone!!!!!
See you tomorrow at Schooner or Later Doug!

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
Enjoy breakfast and the show, everyone.

I'm sitting about as far away as can be, in upstate NY. No snow, yet . . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts