BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some quick info/help. I have a Garmin 2720 that I want to mount on my 99 Lt. I have the BMW mount that you can afix to the radio stingray. My quest is this. Does the Garmin MC mount fit on the BMW mount? If it does then the next question, who knows the lowest price and quickest delivery available?

Thanks, Rob

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Yes it will fit, it is the same bolt pattern. You will need the mount and direct-wire power cable, and the audio cable to connect it to your intercom. There is a lot of info over in the GPS section including pictures about how to hook it up. :bmw:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Texas42 said:
Yes it will fit, it is the same bolt pattern. You will need the mount and direct-wire power cable, and the audio cable to connect it to your intercom. There is a lot of info over in the GPS section including pictures about how to hook it up. :bmw:
Thanks for the info. I just needed to know about the mount. I am awaiting on the cable (should be here today) and thought that the mounting system that comes with the Garmin would fit on the BMW mount, it doesn't! So now I will order the Mount as well. Will have everything wired up and put back together when the mount comes in later.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Garmin Mount Source

robasay said:
Thanks for the info. I just needed to know about the mount. I am awaiting on the cable (should be here today) and thought that the mounting system that comes with the Garmin would fit on the BMW mount, it doesn't! So now I will order the Mount as well. Will have everything wired up and put back together when the mount comes in later.
Mount order info here ...

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18161&highlight=2820

1 - 5 of 5 Posts