BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - it's been so quiet on the NW forum, that I'll throw something out for an option.

I've wanted to take in the Bee Cee Beemers annual rally since meeting a bunch of the Bee Cee'rs at the Spokane Rally. It's not far into B.C. from NE Washington and the area offers some terrific rides, not to mention the ride up there through NE WA (Dan will attest to that from our ride last summer). Here's the info:

www.beeceebeemers.com

Nakusp Hotsprings Rally
Thursday, August 18 thru Sunday August 21
Nakusp Municipal Campground; Nakusp B.C. Canada
$65 advance covers three nights camping and three dinners

I've been advised that there are Dairy Queens along the route.

Anybody else interested?

Denny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Hey Denny,

We might well be up for that ! Can meet'cha there since the ride over 4U has to be mucho better than via the windy 90E to here....

*I'll be standing out in my Bright Red Moto Guzzi.....:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be great to see you, Top.

Cheers....

Denny

usmctpdog said:
Hey Denny,

We might well be up for that ! Can meet'cha there since the ride over 4U has to be mucho better than via the windy 90E to here....

*I'll be standing out in my Bright Red Moto Guzzi.....:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,137 Posts
Would love to join ya Denny but we need to wait & see if I will even be in the Northwest that week. Right now I am scheduled to be down in lovely Oklahoma City that week! But things could change between now & then, what with the budget woes we are experiencing, so we will wait & see,

John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Want me to call and arrange a furlough!!!!? Is there even a DQ in OK City? Hope you can be around and make it, I know it's a ways off, but thought I'd get some ball rolling.

Denny

AlaskaFish said:
Would love to join ya Denny but we need to wait & see if I will even be in the Northwest that week. Right now I am scheduled to be down in lovely Oklahoma City that week! But things could change between now & then, what with the budget woes we are experiencing, so we will wait & see,

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
avonfloater said:
(Dan will attest to that from our ride last summer)
Yep, some mighty fine riding. I'm looking forward to this rally!

Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
That looks like it would be a great ride. I too will have to wait and see. Hell, I have to wait and see on just about everything. It looks like a day ride from here. If I win the lottery between now and then I could quit Nike and ride....ride....ride.

Ahhh. Wishful thinking.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll buy a lottery ticket for ya, Art.

Denny


artk50 said:
That looks like it would be a great ride. I too will have to wait and see. Hell, I have to wait and see on just about everything. It looks like a day ride from here. If I win the lottery between now and then I could quit Nike and ride....ride....ride.

Ahhh. Wishful thinking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
Sounds like a great trip. I just might join you fine folks. You too Top.....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top