BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
I have ridden an 07 Rt with these fitted.
Compared to my own 07RT with standard sprocket the Lennies do indeed give more punch at lower revs. Twisting the throttle low & midrange fire the bike forward. You lose the little push at 6k revs where the standard RT lifts up it's skirts and gets a move on, but I prefered the extra midrange grunt and the rev curve compared to the standard set up.

I thought the bike felt a little rougher, but this is the opposite to what most people say as they reckon the bike seem smoother to them. I wonder whether they are referring to the torque curve as it does pull strong and liniear from low revs.
hth
\v/

· Registered
29 Posts
mwood7800 this subject has been worked hard before
I recommend you pay attention to scottly. The sprockets in conjunction with an upgraded module and perhaps a Uni air filter do make a difference. All of this is hands on doable at minimal cost and minimal risk. Some of us feel the need for comfort.
Some the need for speed and some of us just need to tinker with stuff just to feel we've accomplished something (Me).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.