BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything on this subject here, at all. If I've missed it please toss this thread.

Left coasters (geographically situated, not politically motivated :D ), seriously, all of the news agencies are painting a pretty grim story for several areas out there, most recently Santa Barbara and Big Sur. I'm hopeful that all of our friends out there, not just in SB or Big Sur have been fortunate enough to not have lost family or structure. Talking with friends that work in downtown SB this morning, they said that things there were cool and calm this morning, that command center and scanner traffic was all optimistic that they were gaining the upper hand. Then the 6PM EDT nightly news repainted the grim that heat and lowering humidity were again fueling the fires...

Bottom line is you all are in my thoughts. I hope for the best out there. When it's nice it's paradise, very similar to left coast Europe including the climate and, unfortunately the frequent common summer fires... Beauty has its price I guess...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Here in the Sierra Foothills, the smoke has been thick for weeks. Literally cannot see the hilltop 1 mile from my house...

Is it a coicidence that the state started to go up on flames just after the CA Supreme Court legalized gay marriage?? :eek: I hope so!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
110 degrees in Roseville today and you can taste the smoke in the air it's so thick. Pretty much sucks anywhere in the valley or foothills this week. It's not hell but we can see it from here.:p

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Thanks. 106 and smoky as all hell here in the SF Bay Area.I've been coughing and hacking all day. I'm getting REALLY TIRED of this fire crap; it's been going one almost constantly for 2 months now.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
hallzee said:
....Is it a coicidence that the state started to go up on flames just after the CA Supreme Court legalized gay marriage?? :eek: I hope so!
:rotf: Straight to hell, huh?! :cool:

It's gonna get a bit uglier when things really heat up in a few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts