BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey brother Lee!! Here's to a Great Day of riding & doing what ever you want to. Tell the boss I said you can have the day off with pay. :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man! Hope ya have a great one.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
O Dag! He's getting OLDER? ... AGAIN?!?! :eek: LOL

Have a good one Lee! :)

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,170 Posts
Happy Birthday Lee! :wave

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Happy birthday Lee.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks for the wishes, guys, and Jessie, I think! :D At least I know when to expect the parts to start failing and letting go. :D

Not a bad day today, except for having to work all day. Steve, I wish I had unlimited internet access at work, I could have been OUTTA there early. As it is, they, (we hate "them") keep us restricted as to the sites we can visit.

Hey, Moe! err Joe! Pot, meet Kettle! :histerica You might be older, but I'm better lookin'! :thumb:

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,977 Posts
Happy Birthday Lee. Where did the family take ya for dinner & cake?.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks, Dave. Stayed home this evening. Weatherman said storms with hail and 60 mph winds coming this way. Of course, the bad weather missed us, or hasn't gotten here yet. Figures. I was going to let the wife take me to Carrabba's. There's always tomorrow.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,109 Posts
Hope you have a happy birthday my friend.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the birthday wishes. It was a good day. Everything worked like it should all day. Might not continue if Jessie had his way. :D I'm still on the correct side of the dirt! And my BMW brothers "dropped by". Thanks again, my friends! It was good to see you. :wave

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
I always get to these things late!

Happy birthday, Lee. Glad to hear it was a good day for you. May you have many more!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Sounds like you managed to survive another one Lee! Happy B-Day man.

John

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
The candle store is now out of candles .........oh, happy birthday Mr. Lee :D

Hope you had a great day yesterday and make your riding compadres buy you breakfast and lunch this Saturday! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Little late...but hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts