BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent July the 4th weekend at Ironhorse Motorcycle Lodge and guess who we had dinner with Saturday night, you guessed it, it was our own Lee Wilson and his new Bride (poor gal:kiss:)!

Congratulations Lee and may you enjoy many years of marital bliss.

:grin:

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,981 Posts
I made it to the wedding after work on Thursday with 8 minutes to spare. I had four days off to recuperate after the reception. :grin:

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Somehow, getting married close to INDEPENDENCE DAY seems wrong...

But seriously, Lee -- congratulations and best wishes.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made it to the wedding after work on Thursday with 8 minutes to spare. I had four days off to recuperate after the reception. :grin:
He showed me the pics of the reception; saw you and Mike K.....y'all kinda cleaned up well! >:)

Reactions: mwnahas

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Good on you and your bride Lee

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Congratulations Lee !! Nice to hear about the good news...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Congratulations Lee! May you enjoy many years of Marital Bliss!

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Hi Lee,

All the best to you and your bride for a healthy, happy life together.

Have fun,
Jer

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Congrats Lee

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congratulations Lee. Best wishes...

Reactions: mwnahas

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lee really got the best end to this deal :-0

Ms. Beckie and myself drove 6 hours and it was time well spent. We really had a crew together and the ones who know us. Picture this: Dave (Saddleman) Jessie (Old Man), Lee and myself. From the laughs and the back slapping that with on. It is hard to say what the group might have thought of us and we really didn't care. It was a great time and I am very proud of our friend. Congrats!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
WOW! congratulations!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Thanks for all the wishes guys! I haven't been on the forum as much as I'd like. I became a full time college student in May and the classes are keeping me busy. My new bride is BEAUTIFUL and she likes to ride the LT. We've taken a few short trips and so far gotten rained on every time. Karen doesn't complain. She prefers to be riding. It's been a little dry around here lately. Maybe it's time to go for a ride. Works better than a rain dance. :)

Reactions: pkpr1998

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for all the wishes guys! I haven't been on the forum as much as I'd like. I became a full time college student in May and the classes are keeping me busy. My new bride is BEAUTIFUL and she likes to ride the LT. We've taken a few short trips and so far gotten rained on every time. Karen doesn't complain. She prefers to be riding. It's been a little dry around here lately. Maybe it's time to go for a ride. Works better than a rain dance. :)
Well looks like I'm a bit late to say but congrats on the big event. Also congrats on going back to school, that's always fun at any age, and especially at yours. :grin:

Have not been on this board much and it looks like I'll miss the Iron Horse event in Oct. Is that even hapening this year, did not see a roster. Anyway good riding, 2 up now, hope to see you soon.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Adding my Congrats and best wishes to both of you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts