BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
They are great. Go to their website. It is all true.
The only item I have not tried is the separate arms. See the website.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just looked at their website, the video of the dual layer fabric was truly impressive. The testimonials page was ridiculous!!!! I am definitely going to try their products for riding -- but I sit a computer all freaking day long so I am thinking...... hmmmm my butt may be happier in LDComfort at work too!

·
IBR# 366
16,544 Posts
I have over 100K miles in LDComfort gear. In fact, if I'm going to be on the bike more than an hour or so, I'll only wear LDComfort and nothing else under my riding gear.

Quite simply, the material they use is superior to anything else out there. It just plain works.

I use the long sleeve version, because I remain covered from direct sunlight even when wearing my mesh jacket. I stay dry and comfortable from freezing temps to well over 100 degrees.

Seriously, my LDComfort stuff goes everywhere on the bike with me. I have three full sets and have lived in those for weeks at a time while on the road. All I need is my LDComfort gear and one pair of jeans and a nice shirt in case I feel like going out to dinner one night. Otherwise, I'll be in my LDComforts and riding. :bike:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gark said:
Just looked at their website, the video of the dual layer fabric was truly impressive. The testimonials page was ridiculous!!!! I am definitely going to try their products for riding -- but I sit a computer all freaking day long so I am thinking...... hmmmm my butt may be happier in LDComfort at work too!
You know something funny? I work in my office sometimes for 8 hours or more per day. Why would I think of wearing anything else but LDComfort? You like sitting on seams? Not me. You like sitting in damp cotton? Not me. You like sitting on gathered material or fabric? Not me. You like sitting on folds and wrinkles in fabric? Not me.

I wear my LDComfort 365 days a year. I have done so for the past 11 years. You are so very correct, LDComfort is the answer for your office chair. Comfort counts for every mile and every hour. (I just had to jump in!! ) ô¿~

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback.

Any and all real user input on the turtle neck shirts will be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks again,

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
I wear something very simular to LDComfort. It's called CarbonX mine is made by Simpson Racing Products. The cost is over twice as much as LDComfort. CarbonX is like Nomex in that it is heat resistant plus it has the benefits that LDComfort has. I use CarbonX to help decrease friction burns in case I go down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts